Tuesday 4 August 2015

HELLO.... I'm back...( My baby Papoose...)


Hi again everyone...

It's been a long time since I update this blog...

First of all, I miss updating my craft story because the past year I have moved to Kuala Lumpur and pregnant with my second child (just like her elder sister she will become my model also)...

For my first blog post this year...I want to share with you all what I did during my pregnancy..


my baby girl


The pattern is a free gift from the magazine 'Knit Today' Issue 101, 2014...
I used material 80% Bamboo, 20% wool and Needle size 3.25mm.
The yarn I bought @ SPOTLIGHT, Ampang Point ,KL...



I never try cable stitch knit before, this will be my first time trying it.. 
so far my attempt as beginner cable stitch knit have been fruitful even though i think it is not that neat...hihihi :)

I love the fine gauge, the hand-knitted papoose is combined with the cable and rib turn out wonderfully. 


First trial....Tadaaaaa....


No comments:

Post a Comment